Remote GUI

Hi Folks

Is anyone successfully running a remote GUI with EMC without resorting to X
forwarding or VNC ?

I've worked through all the available information and have just one buffer
error when trying to start emcsvr on the computer (eventually to be) running
the GUI. The EMC box starts up and waits for the outside connections -
Telnetting in on port 5005 confirms that it is listening. Below, is the
remaining error message that I'm getting.
Hopefully, once this is ellimnated, tkemc will connect without any problems.
When I can get two linux bexes working, I'll test the tkemc.exe with a MS
machine - Will, I have a couple of people attempting to compile against the
current sources.

Regards, Paul.

[root-at-Talia emc]# plat/nonrealtime/bin/emcsvr
tcpmem.cc 649: connect error: 111 -- Connection refused
tcpmem.cc 652: TCPMEM: Error trying to connect to TCP port 5005 of host
192.168.0.2(192.168.0.2). sin_family=2
cms_cfg.cc 1234: cms_config: Error  -10( CMS_NO_SERVER_ERROR: The server has
not been started or could not be contacted.) occured during TPCMEM create.

* BufferName = emcError
* BufferType = 0
* ProcessName = emcsvr
* Configuration File = emc.nml
* CMS Status = -10 ( CMS_NO_SERVER_ERROR: The server has not been started or
could not be contacted.)
* Recent errors repeated:
TCPMEM: Error trying to connect to TCP port 5005 of host
192.168.0.2(192.168.0.2). sin_family=2

cms_config: Error  -10( CMS_NO_SERVER_ERROR: The server has not been started
or could not be contac

connect error: 111 -- Connection refused

* BufferLine: B emcError              SHMEM  192.168.0.2  8192    0       0
    3       16 1003 TCP=5005 xdr queue
* ProcessLine: P emcsvr        emcError        REMOTE B6       R       1
 1.0     0       2
* error_type = 5 (NML_INTERNAL_CMS_ERROR)