Re: automatic boot up and login - VNC related

Thanks everyone,
 I now have the runlevel set to 3 and I have vnc starting up after
logging in.  I added /usr/local/bin/vncserver to the end of the file
.bashrc .
I am now attempting to get the machine to log in with no password
automatically.
To answer Ray's question about responsiveness of the program- it does
behave a bit squishy.  I wouldn't set up a real machine with it just
yet.  It runs like my old pentium 100 and Xemc. I would definitely set
up a dedicated panel with real switches and buttons on it if I was going
to use it this way.  One of the dangers that I fear with it is random
behavior when you run the cursor over buttons on the screen.   My G4
Cube isn't as much of a worry to me as my old Win98 AMD 500, which seems
really slow.  I might accidently click on something and not know about
it until it's too late.  Or click it several times before it springs to
life.
I have tripped up my blackbox several times this weekend, to the point
of having to learn a little bit about vi :)   Onward!

Thanks,
Dan