Re: BDI 2.11 and large hard drives.

Hi Andre

The largest disc I've installed BDI on was 30Gb - A 40Gb was just too large.
 EMC will run under RH7.2 if you want to use RTAI. You then have the option
of using the 2.4.16 kernel, although you do lose steppermod.

I'm in the final stages of putting a RH7.2 based BDI together. There is still
some beta testing to do, and a couple of extra packages to build.

Regards, Paul.