Re: BDI 2.11 Install problem, help please.

Andre

Here are the steps to creating a CD with Windows and Adaptec
Easy CD Creater. You will need Version 4 or higher. If you don't have
that version I believe you can download a trial copy that will run
for 30 days. I use version 4

1) Downloaded bdiemc-2.11-01.img file and do the checksum

2) Rename the file to bdiemc-2.11-01.iso

3) Start Easy CD Creator and select "create data disk"

4) Click on "file" then  from the menu click "Create CD From CD Image"

5) When the file open box pops up, at the bottom select "iso image files"
     from the file type pull down menu

6) Find the bdiemc-2.11-01.iso you downloaded and select it

7) make sure you copy "Disk at once" as opposed to "track at once"

8) that's it

Your version may have different commands to achieve the same results