From: klmartineau-at-shaw.ca [klmartineau-at-shaw.ca]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 9:03 AM
To: emc-at-nist.gov
Subject: Unclamp_Axis

Is there a way to use EMC with axis brakes?

If so, how could I go about applying this function?

My application uses brakes on the X and Z axis'.  I have the brakes
currently wired so that  the brakes are unclamped when EMC is in machine-on
mode.  The original AB 7300 would clamp the axis' when motion stopped and
unclamp when motion was being commanded.

Kurtis