Re: regarding future plans for EMC

Fred H

I'm wondering if it would be fruitful to fork this thread into hardware
and software issues.  I can see that you will need to write a driver for
the board that you are describing but that is different from the issue of
updating/rewriting the EMC code itself.  I'm interested in both but the
rewrite issue needs to gain steam on it's own.

M2cw

Ray