Re: regarding future plans for EMC

Luckily I _know_ I can't count when in need of sleep, so I got there
before someone else did...

A 1 axis bi-directional controller needs 8 fets, and 4 pre-fet driver ICs. So
the figure of $65 was just for 3 axis. The thing is, I did a lot of the
design thinking I'd need only 3 axis. It was only fairly recent that I
decided to go for a six axis controller. For a six axis controller it will
rougly be $125. So that would bring the grand total including ~ 50% bonus
to $260, which is quite a bit more :(  Aim adjusted to $185 for six axis.
Should be doable since at these quantities the parts get a bit cheaper.
Perhaps next time I should make the I-can't-count-bonus 100%, pffff.

Fred