RE: Attention ZipSlackers

from reading some of the info on one of the USB info sites I came to the
conclusion that those devices don't really follow any USB standards and are
really more like a winmodem - its all software thing and no hardware - Maybe
some sort of serial memory.

> We were looking at these "usb FLASH on a keychain" for use
> with one of our
> products at work.  Could'nt find any linux drivers for them.
> Though I don't
> doubt someone is already working on it.
>
> In any case,  a minimalist distro for EMC sounds neat.
>
> The Linux Router Project  is a single floppy affair but they
> also have an
> option to boot off of compact flash, and, as you mentioned, they run
> it all out of ram disks.
Where do you load the remote gui? or maybe a telnet to a network connected
EMC