reducing the accuracy of EMC

List,

I am having trouble with following errors while jogging. I beleive a
main contributing problem is that my encoders only have an approximate
resoulution of 585 per inch. I am using a Servo-to-go 8 axis model 2.
My question is what changes can I make to the INI or source code to
control how EMC responds to the encoder input. I think if I can run
EMC less accurately, I can slowly tighten the values to acceptable
tolerances. It would be acceptable to only have accuracy to one one-hundreth
of an inch.

Joe