Re: BDI + !SCSI?????

Hi Mike

We are all here quietly lurking in the background...

 Moving on to the subject of SCSI - Some of the modules for the various
hardware adaptors are pre-compiled. The kernel even has basic support built
in. The main reason for the warning is that I have not been able to test it
myself. I believe there is one install that has been done on a SCSI system,
but due to the wide range of adaptors, this does not mean it will work on all
systems.

By all means try an install on a SCSI system, if it works, drop me a note
with the hardware details and I'll post it on the linuxcnc.org/bdi page. If
it doesn't, I won't be able to offer any advice in order to get it running.

Regards, Paul.