Re: Probing

Dean,

I have a probe tip on my Stewart Platform 6-axis machine.  Could we
consider adding rotation axes as well?  P (pitch, about the X axis), R
(roll, about the Y axis), and W (yaW, about the Z axis).

So far, I'm not using the probe tip to sense forms, but instead to set the
Z-axis reference for accurately carving into warped wood.  One day, though,
I hope to get involved in creating "point clouds", and fitting surfaces to
them.

-- Carl