Re: What if quwstion...

Hi Pete

I have had a brief look at zipslack (forgive me, for I have sinned -
Installed W98 to get it to work). This was prompted by mention of some
zipslack/emc CDs that were available a couple of years ago.
It is doable, but I don't have the time at the moment to get to grips with
Debian (which is the basis of Slackware).
I can only offer generic advise and limited help until I can get up to speed
on this - I do agree that a zipslack install would be a good jumping off
point for anyone wanting to try EMC but afraid of jumping in at the deep end.

Regards, Paul.