Computer hardware, chip sets, and video cards.

Some time back I found a list of hardware on which EMC would run, and a list
of stuff to stay away from.  Now that I have a few days off I wanted to try
to get a computer to run EMC software on but I cannot seem to find that
list.  Can anyone point the way?

I have an Enco bench top mill/drill I would like to CNC.

Also how many printer ports can be made to work together with Linux and EMC?

Thank you.

Andre' B.  andre_54005-at-yahoo.com
If something cannot be defined, it does not exist.
Isaac Newton