Re: compiled: RH6.1/emc1.12-16(cvs)/linux-2.4.4/rtlinux-3.1 (steps taken)

Hi MrF

Taken your comments aboard and have made a few minor changes to the CVS
sources. I believe the intent of removing ttyintf.hh is to allow C and C++
programs to use the same headers. The changes break things for any rtai
builds though.

A temporary fix has been made for the emctaskmain -
sprintf(cmdline,"cp -f %s /tmp/outfile.nc",file);
Another reference to this temporary file has also been changed.

Regards, Paul.