Re: User List

Dave,

I am on the list, twice actually for some reason, but the info is
wrong. I am now in Raleigh, North Carolina and am using EMC
on a CNC router. I built a floating engraving head for it and use
it more than the router. Computer is an AMD 450 and EMC puts
out 400ipm rapids using servo motors and Gecko G340's.
I changed the TkEMC source to do away with the 1" and .00001"
settings on the incremental jog as the .00001" is too small and I
have a bad habit of driving the tool into the table when I
accidentally get in the 1" mode.