Re: freezing problems (fixed)

 for some strange reason, I have to remove the
$EMCFILES/emc/plat/linux_2_2_18 and $EMCFILES/emc/plat/rtlinux_3_0
everytime I want to rebuild EMC, also (this I havent tested yet) I
switched EMCMOT_MAX_AXIS in emcmotcfg.h from 2 back to 6 but I dont
think that has anything to do with this problem.

perhaps time to upgrade "make".

thanks,
esv.