Re: User list:

Dear Dave Engvall:

I am sending you the information you requested:

My name is:
Humberto Madero Cantu

E-mail address:
hmaderoc-at-sysop.com.mx

Location:
Monterrey N. L., Mexico

Address:
Santander 4008
Col Las Torres
Monterrey N.L.
Mexico

Tel (5281) 8357 2101
**Type of Computer using:
PC, Intel Pentium III 866Mz; with 256 MB memory; 40Mb disk

**Operating System:
RedHat Linux v 6.2 with RtLinux 3.0

Software:
EMC no changes to the code up to now.
I am not using the rcslib for anything other that EMC

Machine:
Bridgeport serie I

The proyect is not working right now, becouse I still need new drivers and
some motors
but I expect to have it working for the end of this year

If you need any additional information, let me known.

Thank you:

Humberto Madero Cantu.