Re: following error

Ed
it means the internal PID-like algorithm EMC uses
has accumulated an error bigger than the error limit.

You have probably (rightfully) changed the scale values to
match your hardware,
the gain and error terms will need tweaking
to reflect that.

There's a page in the handbook regarding freqmod tuning, that
may give you some hints here.

regards, john

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 08:17:53PM -0500, Ed Okerson wrote:

> Well, I got EMC to control the steppers. :)  When running the
CDS.ngc that