Re: EMC and tape/paper cutting ?

Hi,

I'm not sure if backslash should be compensated at all. Those stickers
that I have in mind are relatively simple, like printing my amateur
call to my T-shirt etc. It doesn't have to be totally accurate... But
of course, if somebody can point a software (free+linux) that does it, it's ok ;-)

Regards,

Henkka

* John Sheahan (jrsheahan-at-optushome.com.au) [08.10.2001 15:19]:

--
Okay, Okay -- I admit it.  You didn't change that program that worked
just a little while ago; I inserted some random characters into the