Re: error message

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, you wrote:
> Hallo experts!
> The counters are faster now. Absolutely fast enough, in fact.
> only problem is i dont know why.
> Well, there are more problems:
> 1.: when i set ferror to 1000 and minferror to 0.01,
> then an error occurs at a following error of 0.01. That is not what is
> supposed to happen, is it.
> My solution. I have set min_ferror to 0.1. No problems now in this matter.

This could be caused by tuning of the axis and a bit of jitter or
oscillation at low speed.  When both following errors are specified it
makes an error ramp from the large value at rapid to the low value at low
speed.

> Next problem:
> reference switch doesnt work. Nothing happens when it is hit. Changing

<big snip>

> starting EMC MOTION PROGRAM -- stg_v2_lambda.o...done
> starting EMC IO PROGRAM --  simio...done

I don't think that simio reaches out to any of the pins.  Bridgeportio
does but someone with an stg running would need to tell you how it does.

Hope this helps.