Re: phase stepping

Hi John, Ray

The BDI packages are all compiled against GLIBC 2 so I would have expected the
RPMs to install over the top of a RedHat 6.2 install. Not recommended, but it
will work none the less. What was the problem with the BDI-2.09 install. Was
it a case of the computer wouldn't start again after a reboot ?

Regards, Paul.