Need TkEmc Help

I am trying to run programs in TkEmc, but it seems to be stuck in the metric
scale. I am using frequency mod, and have the linear units set to
.03937007874016 in the .ini file. When jogging the controller in manual, it
is in the English measurement, but when trying to run MDI, or a program, it
is in metric. I can run the Generic controller icon, and everything is in
English measurements. Does anyone know what I have set wrong.
                                I'm almost there
                                    George