Re: Emc Help Required

Will,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Additional info ....

In the plat dir I only have the dir linux_2_2_19.
I created an empty dir 2_2_19 in the plat dir and now I have the following
error ...

[root-at-linux plat]# ../emc.run
The current real-time platform appears to be 2_2_19 but no directory exists
for this platform.
Either install EMC for this platform or create a symbolic link to an
existing platform.
[root-at-linux plat]# mkdir 2_2_19
[root-at-linux plat]# ../emc.run
Current platform is linux_2_2_19
Current real-time platform is 2_2_19
inivar = plat/linux_2_2_19/bin/inivar
INIFILE = emc.ini
starting emc...
/sbin/insmod -f /lib/modules/2.2.19/misc/rtl.o
insmod: a module named rtl already exists
starting EMC MOTION PROGRAM -- steppermod.o...plat/2_2_19/lib/steppermod.o:
plat/2_2_19/lib/steppermod.o: No such file or directory
can't install it

Do you have any ideas??

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Goldsmith