Chicago land Linux help

Paul
  I have encoders but this model doesn't have an index pulse. Jason and I
tried to remove the index sense pulse from the stg module but couldn't get
it to recompile. We use the instructions that you e-mailed us on compiling.
                                              Joe

Couple of questions for you - Have you got the STGII card hooked up to a
machine yet ?
Do your encoders (or linear scales) have an index pulse ?

I have my BDI test rig sitting on the bench with a butchered mouse to
simulate
the encoders hooked up to the STGII card - No index pulse and I still have
the
home switches to connect.
I'll go through your ini file over the next day or so and report back -
Can't
test it on a real machine at the moment due to a dead scale.

Regards, Paul.

(I could fly out and give you a hand, but I don't think you'd like the
airfare)