Re: Installation hitch

Hi David,

I forgot in my previous email, check these 2 devices by there FCC ID, see
http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/ for details.
We should take this off the list and handle it by private email, it clearly is
off topic. You can always summarize your install process later and put it up to
www.linuxcnc.org in the handbook for others (hint).
> The soundcard is only identifiable by
> Vibra16s Creativetech '94 TC2504-TCQ > 9614 printed onthe main chip.
> The network card has a lot of chips with YCL printed on them, there is also
> a bar code sticker with AH006736 on it.

Max

--
Max Heise <max.heise-at-gmx.net>
Student Mechatronik/Automatisierungstechnik