Re: Follow-Error

Matte

Wow!  An axis with 1600 steps per mm makes very small steps indeed.

If you drive the axis at the max speed of 75 mm/min this should require
that your parport produce 2000 pps.  This should not be a problem for most
PC's.  What are the characteristics of the computer that you are trying to
run this with?

I ran your ini here and commanded G0 X500 in MDI and was not able to cause a
following error.  The test PC was a K6II-400.  If I increased

MAX_VELOCITY       =  1.2
MAX_VELOCITY       =  5.0

in [TRAJ] and for each [AXIS] then I caused a following error around
300 mm into the 500 mm move.  Reducing feedrate to even 99% eliminated it.

Hope this helps.

Ray