From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]On Behalf Of Phil Smith
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 8:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: EMC Post Processor ?

phil wrote:
I've been looking into some CAM software packages recently and some of them require a post processor to generate program code. Post Processors appear to be normally supplied by the manufacturer of the machine controller being used. If I'm using EMC as my controller what should I do about a post processor ? thanks Phil
I personally dont have the funds to invest in a cad/cam package but to try to keep this from sounding like an advertisment,  i think that bobcad/cam is very nice,  its dos/windows baised but hey, its not a perfect world
it does nurbs and other surfacing, very nice package,  below is a link to it

http://www.bobcadusa.com

its a nice system, i ran the demo for a while, very good stuff,
Phil Smith