RE: Installing networking after BDI install.

I used the Custom install option for the BDI and it allows you to add
networking. The only additional complication compared to the BDI is that you
need to partition the drive and select the packages to install (there are
only about 6 and there is an install all option). This was after I did a BDI
install and then read enough of the documentation to realize that networking
was only available at install time of doing a custom. This may be easier
than trying to figure out the proper RPM files to load to get networking up
on an existing install.

Tim
[Denver, CO]