Re: bdi-emc

Hi Ray, Todd

The Developer's directory includes pre-patched sources for the 2.4.2 kernel
along with a compatable modutils source - Virgin sources are also included for
both the 2.2.18 and 2.4.2 kernels that can be used with future releases of
rtlinux.
I'm currently running the 2.4.2-rtl3.0 kernel on a RH7.0 box. It is a
little flakey in places, and I occasionally get a total system lock up that
compares well with Win 95/98. Haven't got as far as compiling EMC on it yet as
I'm trying to get a dual head display up and running with KDE first.

Regards, Paul.