ini file

Hi,

Has anyone successfully set up EMC to use a rotary axis? I've altered the
display to work with 4 axes and have 4 axes operating in Linear mode but,
while this is OK for my application, I would like to post the relevant files
for group access, and so it would probably be more useful to others if the
ini file made the 'A' axis work as a rotary axis. I've had a try to
configure it as such but don't seem to be able to make it work. The files
are set up for steppers on a minimill but the principles are probably the
same for all applications. If you have managed to sort 'Angular' out, I'd
appreciate a copy of your ini file. Thanks,

Ian
--
Ian W. Wright
Sheffield  UK