Re: Display and scale

Ian

The propensity of my system to crash must be more contageus that that foot
in mouth (which I get every so often) if it can be transmitted as text
that you have to type in.  If that other company only knew that they could
bring Linux to its knees so easily.

Are you using tkemc?  If so, I can send you a first attempt at a fix that
makes the system a little bit more stable.

Ray