RE: TKemc

Thanks Ray,

I tried this last night, and as it turns out anything between 0.250 and
0.300 seems to work ok.  If I go over 0.300 the system will crash, as in
immediate reboot.  So until I find a faster and perhaps smaller machine to
run EMC on I will be running with a CYCLE_TIME setting of 0.290 which I
think will be safe.  Space is at an extreme premium in my shop so fast and
small are the only way I can do CNC in my shop area.

Thanks for the help

John Guenther