live tools and 2nd opps

yup most makers are mighty proud of their $tuff ;-)

the break even point naturally depends on the part and quantity
we often get orders that make it worthwhile to get the part
off in one chucking, it also gets rid of some of the human error
ie.  "well.., I THOUGHT I tightened it ?!?(that one can mess up your
whole day)

Brian