Re: Lathe Hexapod

I've had to service a bunch of live tooling from some pretty reputable
makers and the cost is huge.  One shop found it less expensive for most
parts to pay for second op.  So they moved a small mill alongside a pair of
lathes.  They have several shelves full of no longer used live tooling.

But put the spindle flat with the work up and make some sort of tool
changer for the stewart platform and I could see it.

Ray