Re: rtlinux v2.2 or v2.3 missing from rtlinux.org

Looks like they plan to move to RPM releases.  They did add the patch src's
for 2.2.  The RPM's will work fine if you use a binary or RPM release of
EMC.  But you need the same versions of linux and rtlinux that the builder
of the binary version used.

The rtlinux RPM's don't have the source files if you plan to compile
your own EMC.  You would have to patch a linux release and compile it or
find prepatched versions. Henkka or FMSlabs while they are still there.

Ray

One problem with their RPM's is that they don't have the source
files that are used by EMC if you compile it on your own machine.