Re: rtlinux v2.2 or v2.3 missing from rtlinux.org

Indeed, they seem to be missing. Strange thing. I had them on my hd
however, so I put them on web. Feel free to try them, if you can't
find them anywhere else.

http://www.yty.net/cnc/rtlinux-2.0-prepatched.tgz
http://www.yty.net/cnc/rtlinux-2.2a.tar.gz
http://www.yty.net/cnc/rtlinux-2.3-pre2.tar.gz

Hope that those help you a bit. I'm using that 2.2a with CVS version
of EMC.

Regards,

Henkka

* John Guenther (jguenthe-at-nafis.fp.trw.com) [16.02.2001 19:16]: