Relationship between files

List,

I'm trying to understand more of the way EMC works.  Therefor I'm trying to put together the relationship between all the files. These all can be found in the make files and in every include statement inside a file.
So what I want to achieve is that I have a graphical representation of what make does. This could lead us to give a representation that if you for example asked the question what is happening when I push F7.  You could see the complete way from TKemc till a bit on your par-port going high. First only the used files, second which functions are used.

Does anybody knows if there is some sort of program that can do this.  The best way I found for the moment is making (manually) this representation in HTML.  But since 'make' knows what he's doing I would not be surprised if such a program does exists.

Jan.