Re: 5 axis controller

Hi Peter,

the handbook for the Linux half of ZipEMC is at
http://www.slackware.com/book/

to set upZipEMC to connect to the internet you
will need to run the setup program and select what
com port your modem is on
http://www.slackware.com/book/index.php?source=x209.html#SETUP

then run the pppsetup program to configure the software
http://www.slackware.com/book/index.php?source=x1100.html

more info can be found at
http://www.linuxdoc.org
on the HOWTO page you will find
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/ISP-Hookup-HOWTO.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Modem-HOWTO.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/PPP-HOWTO/index.html

its kind of funny that people keep saying they would
rather make chips than have to learn Linux ,and then make
you have to learn Linux to get the latest source code
so you can make chips ;-)
a tgz archive would be much easier to work with

Brian