Re: PPMC & rtlinux

Hi John

Whilst working on the backplotter, I would build a module then test it.
Finding bugs or changing the way it was written, then run it again. Make a few
more additions - re-run emc/tkemc - run a couple af simulations.
Before commiting the file to the CVS repository, I ran through a series of
timed simulations to test the redraw and zoom functions - Shutting down emc
and restarting over a dozen times before I was happy with the redraw times.

I haven't done any testing with the stg modules yet.

Regards, Paul.