Re: PPMC progress

"Terry L. Ridder" wrote:

> hello;
>
> has your code changed any from
> what you sent me? i was looking at it to
> integrate into the makefiles and def files.

OOPS!  STOP immediately!  I already have it
working.  There are a few VERY small changes in
the ppmc_encoder.c and ppmc_dac.c files, and
some mysterious mumbo-jumbo in ppmc_internal.c
But, what eric did actually covered almost all the bases.
I just had to add a few filenames into the Makefile in
emcmot, and copy some sections that linked the xxmod
and xxmot objects and executable images.  The biggest mess
I had was in getting <asm/io.h> to work right.

> there is a workaround for this problem
> but it depends on which version/release
> of glibc and gcc is being used.
>
> also what glibc version are you using
> and what release of gcc?

Hmmm, I think everything is standard for Red Hat 5.2, but next time
I have the machine up I'll check it.

Thanks,