Re: emc really needs a copyleft cad/cam package

Matt,

Happy Birthday.

Next year is the scary one. You're still just a kid for now.

Aren't all the big successful GPLed software projects started by
twenty-somethings (base ten)? Does this mean we're doomed to failure? Or
can we really substitute the wisdom of age for the enthusiasm of youth?
Humm...

Jeff (0x34)

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:51:00 -0500 (EST), Matt Shaver wrote:

> happy birthday, matt. just how young are you now?
> <big grin>

27 (in hex)