Re: [RE: emc really needs a copyleft cad/cam package]

I second the motion to make it compatible with EMC.  If the word CAM is
attached to the title, it better produce G-code, otherwise it's not going
to be very useful to our group.  It doesn't have to run inside EMC or
anything, but if it's running on a Linux box along side EMC it would be
very useful for me.
My suggestion is to start another mailing list ASAP so that we can
concentrate on the task at hand there.

Dan