Re: cvs update error

John

I've gotten that kind of a message from time to time.  It's usually when
I'm to brain-dead to get the password or some input correct.  This sounds
like a broken or failed secure connection.  I wonder if this might me one
of those explorer ssh problems that they talk about on the cvs page.

I'd try it again although there haven't been any rcslib updates for a few
days.  A repeat checkout will only download the differences between what
you have on your machine and what sourceforge has in the repository.

Hope this helps.

Ray