Re: 6 steppers, half success

Till Franitza wrote about the fifth and sixth axes not working with
stepper motors. He wrote:

> What is more a problem and this is why i think i have only half success, is that
> these outputs dont ever change. I have looked at emcmot.c and it looks ok from
> the first view. I remember once i looked at code i didnt see a difference made
> between Motor <=4 or >4.
> Has anybody encountered the same problem with February EMC ?

Yes, I have. At the NAMES 2000 meeting I worked over the phone with Dave
Anderson trying to track this down, and it's a software problem. NAMES
was April 28 and 29th 2000, after your February EMC release, so you have
the problem also. You may be able to spot it in
emcmot.c/emcstepmot.c/emcfreqmot.c, depending upon which was compiled
into the .o file that was linked into your stepper control module.

Can you run the most recent EMC release?

--Fred