Re: new EMC distribution/site

Hi,

I have problems.  I'm trying to set up EMC on a new computer and, whilst
things seem to be almost right, I am getting the errors in the emc1.png
screenshot attached when emc tries to start.
The computer is an old P100 on which I first installed RedHat6.2. Then I
installed the RealTimeKernel-2.2.14-rtl2.2.i386.rpm from the fsmlabs site
which seems to give a very easy rtlinux install. I then installed the Aug
11th 2_2 emc binary from the Sourceforge site (seems that is the only
version available there?). Again this seems an easy way to install. I got
the librcs problem which was mentioned in an earlier post and so copied
librcs into /usr/bin, I then had to copy generic.ini to emc.ini and thought
that would be it but, as you can see from the attached file, even though
there is a 'steppermod.o' in ../plat/rtlinux_2_2/lib (attachment 'emc2.png')
I get a host of errors referring to this when emc tries to start. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Ian
--
Ian W. Wright