motion controller

Hallo!
I´ve had a look at emcmot and i was surprised that i understood most of it,
so far (read 60%). It is quite a tidy piece of software.
What struck me was (besides the following-error-stuff) the way
KinematicsForward is handled. I suppose this is one thing that really needs
to be changed, especially for complex kinematics.
What are your plans concerning this file? Fred once said it should be
rewritten. What about 5 or 6 axis functionality? What do you think? Maybe i
can help or give suggestions about how to handle complex kinematics.
Till