Re: How to get the RCS Handbook

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:22:40 -0400 (EDT), Henning Schmidt said:

>  Hello all,
>
>  does anyone know if the RCS Handbook or some other detailed
>  description about the EMC/RCS library is available somewhere ?
>
>  Henning

Henning,

The RCS Handbook has not yet been published. Dr. Kevin Passino and our friends
at OSU are probably  working on the last minute details at this very moment.

In the mean time there are some web pages with some information;

RCS Library:
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/rcs_lib
http://eewww.eng.ohio-state.edu/nist_rcs_lib

EMC:
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/emc
http://www.linuxcnc.org/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/EMC

I'll post a message to this group when I hear the details on how to order the
RCS handbook.

-- Will

William Penn Shackleford III			shackle-at-nist.gov
National Institute of Standards & Technology	Tel:	(301) 975-4286
100 Bureau Drive Stop 8230			FAX:	(301) 990-9688
Gaithersburg MD  20899	USA
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/personnel/shackleford/
Office Location: Bldg. 220 Rm A253