Re: Clever stuff

Ian Wright wrote:

> Hi gang,
>
> Ok, so now EMC supports Stewart platforms etc. and the new release of
> Xfree86 has the added feature of xinerama - splitting a 'window' across any
> number of monitor screens, who's going to be the first to build a home
> flight simulator or roller coaster ride???
> Has anyone tried Xfree86 version 4.0 yet?

Thats always been on the back burner, plan wise, but now that i know how
to control hydraulics...
The funny thing about flight simulators is that the video is really the
thing that gets you going.  I was leaning over the sill of a F-16 fixed
simulator when the pilot crashed it into the ground.  I just about
bruised myself bracing for the crash.
eric