Re: RH6.1 or mandrake 7?

Thanks Adriaan, I made an attempt to put things in the
correct places but there were just too many problems.
I thank you for answering my question, I will keep
trying, and keep listening. I was unaware of the fact
that you were using a redhat install, and was curious
if it might be a redhat or mandrake problem. It seems
many of the errors come from rtl related problems, not
base instalation type stuff.

  I am glad I took some good advice, and kept my 5.2
install on the side.

  Thanks,
  less emc confused
  Andrew