RE: Linux version?

If you go to my site at:
http://www.ktmarketing.com/CNC.html
and follow the link titled "EMC Installation Instructions compiled from many
sources" (14th link from the top)
Look for the link titled "Click here to download the Installation Script"
that is at the bottom of the scripted installation instructions. It has the
RT patch you are looking for in the zip file. Additionally, you may want to
follow the scripted installation instructions. I just set up another system
from the ground up (RedHat 5.2, RT kernel, EMC) this weekend and it took
about 1 hour to get all the software done. Lots faster than fussing with all
the pieces manually and hunting all over the net to try and get everything.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

timg-at-ktmarketing.com <timg-at-ktmarketing.com>
http://www.ktmarketing.com